How to replace it
1. Take the 2 temp sensors out from the original pack.
2. Desolder all of wires from this positio.
3. Pry the contact off from + polarity.
4. Take the terminal assembly out.
5. Tin the + contact.
6. Solder the 3 wires back to new pack.
7. Cut the left side leg of the fork to use it as a bridge for next step.
8. Solder the bridge to connect the contacts together. Please make sure all wires at good position before you put this new pack into the housing, THERE IS NO EXTRA SPACE FOR WRONG WIRE LAY OUT.