top of page
How to replace it
1. Take the original pack from housing. Use a 40 to 60W soldering iron, not soldering station as only soldering iron can create enough heat to handle this job, to desolder the temp sensor wire off the cell.
2. Use a screw driver to take the terminal off the cells. Please be gentle and slow!
3. Pull the 2 sleeves off to find the 2 dark spacers out.
4. Take the 2 spacers out.
5. Put the 2 spacer into the new pack, use electrical tape to wrap the 2 cylinders.
6. Use sand paper to clean the 2 prongs then tin the bottom.?MUST KEEP THE SOLDER AWAY FROM THE CONTACT AREA
7. Solder the sensor onto the new pack cell.
8.Solder the red wire to + prong and black wire to the – prong, and then put the sensor into the middle of the pack.
bottom of page